9.19.2013

FEELING STUCK...

THE MOMENTS IN BETWEEN ALL OF THE CHAOS MAKES
THIS WHOLE MOMMY OF 3 THING WELL WORTH IT. 

after i wrote my first post i told myself i was going to write 3-5 times a week. i haven't stuck to that. for one i was over thinking everything. i wasn't sure what i wanted to share, what was worth it, etc., etc. but anyways, now i'm telling myself just chill, let it flow. and then there's the other thing, i just can't find the time. i am either too busy or too tired all the time. three kids = no joke.

my husband (james) told me about a study he read that said moms of three children are the most stressed out of moms with any other number of kids. (sidenote: he looves studies, btw. he's always quoting a study to me,  he reads digg. blah, blah, blah. so he knows everything according to studies.) but whatever i really appreciated that one. i could totally use t ito my advantage. and since i've read the study i'm like duh, three kids is hella hard. lol. no i cant do anything extra (i.e. anything i don't want to do), i have three kids, haven't you heard its the most stressful number of kids to have?

nevertheless i've found some time and i'm here. i've also started keeping a journal so wherever i am, like at the park with the girls, and thoughts begin to flow i write. this whole thing has been quite therapeutic for me. it has forced me to take a minute to myself to do something for myself. it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment